The people at Omni and amazing and so knowledgeable. I’ve been doing sessions of ionic foot detox. The first session gave me incredible energy. Then calm and healing with each session after. I’m using it to detoxify from heavy metals, a virus, and antibiotic use. It works and I definitely recommend it. I look forward to experiencing red light therapy for further cellular healing. Omni has high vibrational energy and is a wonderful place of healing and wellness.
Jamie Kliewe, CHHP, Biofeedback Specialist, is a pastoral health and wellness provider, licensed in such capacity by the Professional Wellness Alliance (PWA) and is required to provide certain disclosures to you and before providing services, to have on-file an agreement for services that provides clear and specific terms and conditions of the relationship
Who We Are: The Professional Wellness Alliance is a private member community of like-minded individuals that desire to participate, learn and share knowledge of self-care and holistic health concepts.
What We Do: The PWA community enables individuals and families (regular members) to come together with PWA licensed providers (provider members) in private membership. The PWA is structured as a private membership for the purpose of establishing rules of conduct, quality of services and peace of mind for all members.
Services Provided: Self-care and holistic health education and instruction.
Services Not Provided: The PWA mission is to enlighten and empower members. Providers therefore DO NOT; take responsibility for the health of any person or for the resolution of any symptom or condition nor provide any medical service or advice.
How Do I Enroll as A Member: You must enroll through a PWA licensed provider and you must agree to be accountable to regular member rules as follows;
- Agree that Provider Members (PWA Licensees) provide the services described above under “Services Provided” and that these are educational services not medical services.
- Agree that all records of services you receive are available to you upon request as “private member educational records” and not medical records;
- Agree that the Professional Wellness Alliance does it’s best to assure the integrity and competence of Provider Members (Licensees) and while Licensees represent the PWA mission, that they are independent educators that do not work for the PWA. Therefore, you agree to hold the PWA and affiliates harmless in all matters related to your association with PWA, affiliates or Provider Members;
- Agree to make your best efforts to resolve any and all complaint you may have with another member with them personally and in the event you are unable to resolve satisfactorily, agree to settle any dispute or complaint through binding arbitration through a mutually agreed arbitrator;
- Agree that any and all content on the PWA website, newsletters, writings, affiliate links or otherwise are for educational purposes only and are not intended as medical advice.
Term and Cancellation: Membership in the PWA shall begin when you agree to the Membership Agreement and shall terminate with written notice from you to the PWA or from the PMA to you. The PWA reserves the right to deny or terminate membership of any member without cause. Termination shall not waive or relieve you of any obligations or agreements made while you were an enrolled member.