[Updated May 5, 2020]
Dear OMNI community,
Here at Omni Balanced Life Center your health and safety are top priorities. As we begin to re-open our local community businesses we want to let you know we are committed to closely monitoring the ever changing information surrounding COVID-19 and what that means for our center and for the safety of our team and our guests.
As a Functional Medical center, we have always followed medical protocols for disinfection, sanitization and disease prevention. Given the current situation, we have intensified our efforts around best practices for added preventative against communicable diseases and infections.
Here are the specific steps we’re following to ensure the health of our guest and team members:
- We are transitioning to paperless intakes and consents.
- Our treatment rooms, equipment and instruments have always been disinfected/sterilized between guests.
- We are now, additionally, disinfecting shared surfaces such as doorknobs, bathroom fixtures and our front desk counter throughout the day.
- Sanitizing supplies, including alcohol-based hand sanitizer and hand soap, are available to guest and team members. Tissues and no-touch trash cans are also in place.
- We are running Ozone air purification devices in the treatment rooms and common areas daily.
- Testers and samples have been removed at this time.
- At the individual request of each guest, the OMNI team member that is overseeing your treatment will wear a protective mask during your treatment.
- For the time being, we’re discouraging hugs and handshakes, to keep us all extra safe.
- We have rearranged our Waiting Room to provide additional space between each guest and are following the CDC and OSHA guidelines for building/ suite occupancy.
- We have clear and frequent communication with our team members to be aware of our policy updates, and to follow CDC instructions.
For our guest:
- Listen to your body. If you are not feeling well, please stay home and seek medical attention, if needed.
- Take normal, health precautions that you would during flu season. The CDC recommends frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- If you are experiencing severe anxiety around the situation try taking a break from the media, breathe and seek reliable information from only trusted sources.
We are excited to start offering more treatments to our guest as our community reopens. When booking your appointment(s) please take note of the following:
- Are you experiencing flu like symptoms?
- Have you had a fever within the last 24 hours?
- Have you been around anyone with flu like symptoms?
- Have you traveled in the last 14 days or have you been around anyone that has traveled in the last 14 days?
If you have additional concerns please contact the center before reserving your appointment(s).
Safety is always our number one priority. These steps, along with your personal cautiousness, will help Omni Balanced Life Center play our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
Jamie L. Kliewe